Sign in to follow this  
KJS

[C] R6025 - Pure virtual function call

The new version of CD Burner crashed with a Runtime Error.

When I finally got it open, it crashed when I tried to move 4 files from one folder to another. This one was, hopefully, transmitted to the programmers.

How do I go back to the previous version?

Kami

always the same error message from microsoft visual c++ runtime library: runtime error! R6025 - pure virtual function call

it arrives when i want to do some operations (disc label or boot image configuration) with a file *.dxp i previously saved and load.

yes with the test version 666 you sent me.

but perhaps it comes from my pc config: win xp home edition sp3. do you want some others informations about my pc config?

this is the way for me to obtain the crash:

1. i open cdbxp.

2. i open a compilation (*.dxp).

3. i open "boot options" dialog, set and validate.

4. i open "set disc labels..." dialog.

=> message appears after various times or not...

if a try another time at point 1., message appears directly at point 3. before validation.

if the message doesn't appear at point 4. after validation:

i load a langage file, and it appears...

it seems like message doesn't appear at the same time and depending what i done before in application... or depend if the message appeared a first time before or not in the same windows session...

OK, it seems like I can reproduce it. Unfortunately though, the crashing part is in a third party component (CDBXP itself can't crash this way) and I'm not sure about how to fix or when to fix it.

If you like, I can send you a test version which is supported to fix the problem. I'm not yet 100% sure if it is fixed.

I'll try the test version.

Kami

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.