Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Disgusting, very disgusting

Guest guest

Why people like the ugly and the evil things? I am talking about the new nickname, which recently appeared on the website and the forum. He is now reconstructing the forum. The guy who names himself after one of the most despised people that have ever walked on earth. And his end was horrible. Is this what you relate yourselves morally to guys? Why people like so much the dark and monsterous side and turn it into a cult? Can this man explain on the website how he exactly selected this abominable nickname? If it's still possible to fix this, then fix it guys, but this person cannot continue to work with the CDBurnerXP website and in the same time the product still have any decent face. Disappointing is so weak word here. And disgusting is a weak word too. We ourselves might not be perfect, but when someone decides to pass beyond the repairable, that's a totally different matter.

Allow me to remind me that according to recent discoveries (and that has nothing to do with "The DaVinci code which I find totally deconstructing and false), this Judas caracter is NOT what he has been portrayed all these years. But that's something the thread starter isn't aware of, of course.

Guest Unregistered User

The original poster does have a point. That name would be considered offensive to most Christians, and related religions. I'm not saying it's wrong, just that you should take this into consideration. Do I think it's wrong? No. Do I see how some folks might? Yes.

If it comforts you, he will not do many postings here since he only did the forum upgrade (and server administration in background). But he'll certainly not change his nickname ;)

The original poster does have a point.

No, the original poster is a troll, he/she did not used an indentity and posted inflamatory comments about a person he/she did not know at all.

People should get more interesting things to do rather than flaming others for their nickname.

Well let me remind you that I was raised C and that b4, I would have found that username perhaps a bit inapropriate. No more or less. Since someone found this new bible version, my point of view is totally different; and I wouldn't even mind if everyone on this forum had that username. Keep up with the latest news I would say.

Guest Paul

As a software engineer of many years, I agree with original poster. It does your cause (software site) no good at all to involve those who deliberately choose inciteful names whatever "new" theory they may choose to believe.

As a software engineer of many years, I agree with original poster. It does your cause (software site) no good at all to involve those who deliberately choose inciteful names whatever "new" theory they may choose to believe.

I think in your last sentence you mean ".....whatever new theory other (members) may choose to believe". It's the poster who's not up to date and aware there are new theories. But I agree the name is a bit inappropriate. Like f.e. if someone would use the name "Sadam Houssein" as a user name. Nevertheless the original poster is overreacting and I shouldn't put so much trouble in reacting too.

Guest Original Poster

So, the abominable nickname holder seems not to regret even a little tiny tiny bit. Not a surprise. You just love the dark, don't you? And you couldn't reason why you had this particular choice. Flo, I don't know what to add about you position either...!

Stephan and Frederik, if that's still possible at all, I don't know, than do what's right with the future website for this product. If this can help in repairing the damage at all.

Guest AH

Excuse my lack of an identity Judas but i just stumbled on to this forum now.

Hey Judas from one troll to another, your bein a little hippocritical aint ya.

Branding the guest a troll when you know all too well your nickname could well be inciteful or offensive. Just cause its subtle don't mean u aint no troll mate.

I dont have an issue with the nickname - just the all too common trend in forums where trolls denounce another as a troll when they take the bait on offer.

Blind Freddy could see why the nickname is inciteful to some, its a poor attempt at bein smart.

People should get more interesting things to do than veil thier prejudices with a bodgy inciteful nickname.

Oh BTW, you can call me adolf hitler

Excuse my lack of an identity Judas but i just stumbled on to this forum now.

Hey Judas from one troll to another, your bein a little hippocritical aint ya.

Branding the guest a troll when you know all too well your nickname could well be inciteful or offensive. Just cause its subtle don't mean u aint no troll mate.

I dont have an issue with the nickname - just the all too common trend in forums where trolls denounce another as a troll when they take the bait on offer.

Blind Freddy could see why the nickname is inciteful to some, its a poor attempt at bein smart.

People should get more interesting things to do than veil thier prejudices with a bodgy inciteful nickname.

Oh BTW, you can call me adolf hitler

I actually dont care at all :lol: .

I help here because I like todo this and for free, I spend my own personal time in order to make this forum work ,so, disrespectful, intolerant, anonymous trolls can use it to flame me. (with a better and faster forum interface :) )

Guest Just a comment...

I just stumbled on this discussion and are intrigued that you all care so much about a man and what he did or maybe what he did not do for 2000 years ago. Don't you think the world is in larger problem these days than we have ppl running around waving their religion flag.

Im not religious but I am interested in the history about it. There is an other source that totally redeems the part Judas had in the bible. Where the quote is from jesus: "You will exceed all of them [the other disciples] for you will sacrifice the man who clothes me."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4882420.stm

... and for that matter. So if a person comes here and makes a nick: "George Bush", how many people will be affended then?????

Work for a better tomorrow. The past has already been!

The only reason people with child-like minds can spew forth their worthless philosophical musings is because the vast majority of free(remember freedom?)tolerate them and their meaningless meanderings.Someone really should tell them how stupid they sound,but as I said,it doesn't matter.But now and again I stumble across this shit,and,unless it was actually written by a seven year old(in which case,I am the fool!)I feel compelled to begin to comment,even if I don't conclude it.Just shut up.wake up or shut up.keep your christian puss-filled excuse for a mind to yourself,I don't force my opinions on the general public,so just shut up already.

Who cares what Christians or any other religious nutcases think. It's about time they realised religion is a big fat joke anyway.

Getting offended by names like Judas is the price they deserve to pay for their idiocy and blindness to reality.

I found it interesting that you so freely write off all religious people as "child-like". I don't mean to be rude, but this is a rather foolish statement. I'm not necessarily religious; but some of the smartest people I've ever known were. I would not be so quick to lump them all together.

On top of that, I have a hard time condemning organizations which produce people like Mother Theresa. Where would the world be without Ghandi? Regardless of whether Jesus was real or not, the world would be a better place if our children modeled themselves after him, correct?

I'm not saying I condone the original poster, nor agree with him; I could care less if somebody wants to use Judas as their nickname. (I am curious about what kind of person would use Adolph Hitler, but no matter.) But I would like to point out that yours was quite a forceful post for someone who claims that you "don't force my opinions on the general public".....

It was a stupid post I recently made,in mitigation I was drunk and so can't remember a thing.

Thanks for calling me a fool. I hardly ever give my opinion to others unless asked for(for obvious reasons!)I really didn't think anyone would react to such a silly post,I guess I should keep my sub-standard insults to myself.However,I stick to my guns on religious people,it's not a commonly held view,but I believe with religion,one forfeits the right to intellectual respect,as it IS nonsense.Happy to reitterate this anytime to anyone.Mother Theresa,Ghandi etc. were both religious and peaceful,whereas I try to be(mostly)peaceful and irreligious,aren't I wonderful....Again,I humbly apologise.

Don't worry about the post, we all make dumb moves at times.

I've heard plenty of arguments from both sides of the religion debate, very few of which were grounded in logic. Many people say logic has no place in religious matters; I disagree. Having established that, I assume that somebody who makes a statement regarding the accuracy of religious beliefs must base their argument in logic (if for no other reason than to retain their right to intellectual respect), thereby necessitating evidence.

Just out of curiosity, why do you consider all religion nonsense?

ohhhh....

my guerilla insulting strategy hasn't worked,as I was curious to see the reaction,if any,of the general public to my random intolerance and bigotry.Any further questions and/or abuse can be directed to my email address: kirkegade17@hotmail.com death threats will not be answered promptly,and I wont be back.

There are a great many reasons why "I believe" mainstream religion is nonsense.I also believe I could actually prove it,given the opportunity and circumstances(and motive!).Some of the reasons are logical,some not.So,to appease the curious...here's a brainteaser...

Say you're born,and you're free thinking and start to feel spiritual.What conclusions might you come to?worshipping natural things?probably.The unseen and unknown?,quite possibly. Well,whatever it might be,I am totally sure you would not cook up something as detailed as the bible stories,the Torah,or even the K**** without outside influence.So identical to the logic-free beliefs of others,free of logic,you might come up with something original or plausible.These are stories passed on,by the written and spoken word.Secondhand"knowledge"from dubious sources thousands of years old.Mainstream religion is a substitute for original thought.It may be traditional to pass on stories,but that doesnt make it true.My mother used to say don't put new shoes on the table...bad luck.

And I am not a cold scientist with no soul or whatever,science is very lacking in some areas.It doesnt begin to explain the human experience,in which some degree of spiritualty is inherent and necessary,I do feel the beauty and wonder and pain...like all of us.

But yeah,ok,now you ask...where is god?.what is god?,where does god exist?and the million dollar question......how do you know?.someone tell you?How did they find out?...ad infinitum.

OK...goodbye.thanks for that,it was vaguely theraputic and er,stuff.

seeya. :shock:

Guest a name is summit from sum

:? "All we are saying is give peace a chance" move on ppl is a cannibal religious !? at least he's not changing his bible all the time like Hey Zeus (Jesus) and his lot seem want to do to suit themselves ffs.

I believe i am on earth and am making the best of a crap situation (life) using a fab piece of software (cdburnerxp) I am responsible for what i do, regardless of my name, and that is FINAL.

:firefox: but i still use WinXP

Guest Judas the Gay

That name would be considered offensive to most Christians, and related religions.

Which is exactly why we should use a name like that whenever we can. For too long time has the religious people been able to suppress and dominate this world. A new day is dawning - day with personal freedom and no more Political Correctness. Why should we be depraved our right to humor and satire because it MIGHT offend a few people - or a few million people for that matter.

The bible is a nice fantasy story - nothing more. Stop living by it, and start living your own lives.

:firefox:

Guest God

Just wanted to express my thanks for this great program, but couldn't resist reacting to this thread.

Why does a name offend someone that much? It's just a name, just a person. In this case a person who lived more than 2000 years ago. How could that possibly affect you today? Start looking at yourself instead of clinging to a mass delusion...