Sign in to follow this  
Guest nonono

"bad disk"

Guest nonono

Recently burned a data DVD with some avi films. When tried to play the disk on my player it displayed BAD DISK and hung. I actually burned two disks and bith were BAD on the player. Tried to burn with another progaram - Deep Burner - and all was ok - the disks played ok. Tried with Free Burner - again everything was ok. Only CDBXP (latest version) was not ok. The disks are Sony (i.e. not bad quality) moreover the other programs did it. Now I am afraid to burn with CDBXP as it seems unreliable. Otherwise it is a nice program and I do not want to uninstall it. Also I can remember burning disks with CDBXP 3.0.... version quite a long time ago and there were no problems at all.

I do not need any details of haw to tune CDBXP in order to works, Just simply want to put a disk in the burner, start CDBXP and burn a disk! Anyway can someone tell me if there are current problems with using CDBXP so not to waste time trying again and again.

I tried 5 times to burn an audio CD from MP3 files. All 5 times it said that the CD was burned successfully. However, when I try to play it anyplace, there is no sound. The CD reads fine and skips from track to track fine, I just don't get any sound.