Sign in to follow this  
mnzs

files are written but are not accessible afterwards

This pertains to v. 4.0.022.370

-------------------------------------

Files are actually written on the CD but they are not visible/accessible afterwards.

It's no question the files are there, you see the space occupied on the CD, the File Properties of the CD are telling you -for instance- 250MB are there but you see nada in Windows explorer.

This happened when I dragged a whole folder (containing some 250MB worth of files) to the lower pane of the GUI and I renamed the folder to something different that the source folder.

There was no problem for cdburnerxp to get the files from the source folder and dump them in the CD and the progress indicator was reporting fine the burning of each individual file. The burn process completed successfully but afterwards you would never know -by looking with Windows Explorer- that anything at all was on the CD.

BTW, the same was true from the command line (dir did not return anything).

mnzs

PS, I believe this must be the same issue as "Table Of Contents issue - 4.0.013.220", reported by "microUgly" on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:09 am