Sign in to follow this  
is200

WHY WHY WHY?

I have had this program on my laptop since it was featured in a best free programs on the net article. BUT WHY WHY WHY have you not adressed the MP3 overburn problem? WHY? how can this be called a working program when it will not burn audio disk? either get this sorted fast or loose a lot of users cos we dont want to have to piss about checking bit rates and re sampling MP3s SORT IT or i will not be the only one uninstalling this half written piece of software.....

this half written piece of software

Relax! You should know that CDBurnerXP is based on a proprietary burning library developed by another company. The bug you are referring to is caused by that library. As said before it is being addressed and should be resolved with the forthcoming version, expected shortly. Keep your faith and it will be fixed.

Guest PhilAngus

Some people are never grateful!

Thanks for a truly great product, especially for the latest release which I just happened to check for and which now gives me CD copying.