Sign in to follow this  
floele

CDBurnerXP 4.1.2.678

Guest jovirob

Sign this site: www.cdburnerxpsoft.info (google sposorized link) it's an illegal version of your software?

Every one can download cdburner xp pro but in association with other sms services...

And the software downloadable is your software real?

bye from italy

No, this site is not redistributing CDBurnerXP legally as far as I have been told. Unfortunately, they seem to show the paid download only for selected countries, mine not included. I still have to deal with them...

No, this site is not redistributing CDBurnerXP legally as far as I have been told. Unfortunately, they seem to show the paid download only for selected countries, mine not included. I still have to deal with them...

I can download directly without paid download, anyway, looks like it is time to call a lawyer :o

Guest fonestar

As is this program kinda sucks. It will often freeze up my XP Box making me have to shut it right down. Can't even kill it using task manager. When it does work about 60% of the time it will only burn 2/3 of the songs I want.. If I'm burning 10 songs averaging 5MB how the f*** does it think the disk will be 840MB of data???

Sorry I will use my (**free**) version of Nero still for the time being....

Guest Malte

Hey,

is the Bug with MP3 in VBR still there, or is it fixed in this new release?

Greetings

Guest loger9

Well, since I updated it to the last version, i can't write a single DVD... I'm using windows XP 64 bit edition, in an AMD 64 3400+, and when I try to write one, the drive goes crazy and a message appears: Runtime Error!, and then the typical "cdburnerxp.exe has an error and has to be closed, send.."

Guest lol24h

It's the most dissapointing soft ever :/ . The 4.0.x used to write iso's badly, causing the write process never ends up.

WIth positive attitude i tried this new version, but i just tried to burn my compilation, ordinary iso dvd, and then failure.

Your programmig skills are sad ! learn from some opensource software like xcd-roast (in linux of course). May their soft don't have awesome interface but just works properly !

Runtime error !

Program... blah..blah

R6025

- pure virtual function call

My burner LG GSA-4167B

OS WinXP SP2

Time to start do the things right, not to patch and make mistakes again ! It really pisses me off and convinces me to spend few bucks for Nero soft.

Guest loger9

Soooooooooooo, any ideas about my problem??? It kinda piss me off... and I really really like this program (when it burns dvds, of course).

Guest STIV

The interface conception is good but the program logic is very bad! I tried to burn a DVD ISO image which has a size about 4,64 GB. But I forget about it size and put a single layer blank TDK DVD+R disc to my ASUS DRW-2014S1T burner. And the program doesn’t even say me about this. It also doesn’t ask me to put a suitable double layer disc because the size of image and disc is mismatch. No any error messages or notification about potential problem. Instead of this it began to burn 4.64 GB image to a single layer DVD disc without any notification about this situation. The program burned the disc until it ends and then say me something about bad disc quality. And note —nothing about insufficient disc space. I was shocked! I saw many programs for burning but no one of it has so brutal mistakes. The simple comparison of disc & image size is implemented in any other program. It was the first time I work with this program and I think the last in this year. May be in next year I will try it again but now I don’t recommend it for serious use to anybody.

Sorry for my bad English – my native is Ukrainian. Good luck.

Well, since I updated it to the last version, i can't write a single DVD... I'm using windows XP 64 bit edition, in an AMD 64 3400+, and when I try to write one, the drive goes crazy and a message appears: Runtime Error!, and then the typical "cdburnerxp.exe has an error and has to be closed, send.."

Hi, J have xp X64 and the same problem too... Now use SATEIRA.

Guest Will

Are you complaining guys kidding me?? Do you realize this software is free. Do you realize the developer takes time out of his life to create useful software like this? Maybe there is a bug, maybe you are having problems specifically because of a configuration on your computer that could not have been conceivably tested against by the developer.

Maybe you complainers should stop being so cheap and go buy a copy of Nero or other software that you have to pay for until the developer of CDBurner XP can address the issues. Don't try to degrade the developer for his programming skills when quite frankly, you probably couldn't get past a 'Hello World' application without someone holding your hand.

If anything, you should thank the developer for all the years of usage from the software; might I add, giving you CHEAP HURTFUL COMPLAINING guys a free alternative to what might otherwise be very costly software.

So, how about nicely filing a valid bug report so the developer can look into the issue and try to make this great software better (if he even wants to bother with it after you complainers attempt to degrade his programming skills).

You guys are pathetic. You owe an apology.

Thanks for all your time and effort Flo.

-Will

You are quite right. People often do not realise how little time I can actually use for CDBurnerXP and how precious every minute is. I'm not an unemployed guy who is sitting at home and working on CDBurnerXP out of boredom.

Guest loger9

ohh yess, I dont know what you did, but version 4.1.2.789 works aweesomeee! xD seems better than alcohol 120% already

Guest chrnc

Very happy with this; far better than any alternatives I've tried... good work, Flo.

Guest BOLO

Hy flo,

thank you for your great program and all the time you spent developing it. Don't take those complaining guys too serious. You did good work and you know that it is worth the trouble. You helped me a lot with my "old" dvd-burner and I guess a lot of other people too. Thanks a lot again.

Best wishes BOLO

Guest Darktar

One c00L program

i will download it via BT and seed

i think this program is better than nero =P

nero comes with a bunch of useless sh`t

i only want to write cds and dvds.. this program does it very well :)

an it also has so many features..