REQ : time left to complete burning

Hello again

I guess the subject is pretty clear huh ?

The informations displayed during burning (elapsed time, buffer status & such) is very interesting. However, it lacks a dynamic time left estimation.

If I may suggest something regarding implementation : don't try to estimate remaining-time before a few percents of the process is performed so that even the first estimation won't be too far from reality.

Thanks

Yvonus

Hello again

I guess the subject is pretty clear huh ?

The informations displayed during burning (elapsed time, buffer status & such) is very interesting. However, it lacks a dynamic time left estimation.

If I may suggest something regarding implementation : don't try to estimate remaining-time before a few percents of the process is performed so that even the first estimation won't be too far from reality.

Thanks

Yvonus

Agreed! Will look into it :)

• 2 months later...

Pushing back this feature request to the top of the forum. I've not looked into the new interface you're using to track feature requests. I hope this one is in it :wink2:

Tried 3.0.115 after playing with the 2.something. Nice changes. Keep up the good work. I'm still trying to resist the envy to reinstall Nero and use CDBXP as much as possible.

The on-the-fly burning of non-ISO files is still a must I just can't live without. hope this will come soon.