Sign in to follow this  
animedreamer

Vista -- cdbxpcmd.exe Error

Whenever I try to run the cdbxpcmd executable from the Vista command prompt, I receive the error message pasted below. I am running the 64 bit version of Windows Vista Business. If anyone has any ideas, they would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Vincent

*********************************************************************************************************************************

C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP>cdbxpcmd

Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or asse

mbly 'CsLib, Version=1.0.639.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of

its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format

File name: 'CsLib, Version=1.0.639.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'

at CDBurnerXP.CommandLine.Program.Main(String[] args)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\M

icrosoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure lo

gging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fus

ion!EnableLog].

*********************************************************************************************************************************

It appears if I try to remove the cdbxpcmd executable and run it from a different directory, it does not work correctly. I guess it is searching the current directory for certain dependencies? Well, now I have another problem. I am trying to burn a file to a DVD using cdbxpcmd.exe, but it never does anything. It simply hangs after "Starting to write disc...1 Files, 0 Folders." The exact input/output is below. If I burn the same file from the GUI, it works fine. What may be happening to cause the program to hang? Thanks.

C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP>cdbxpcmd --burn-data -file:d:\rbbackup\testlocal\RB2HourBackup18.zip

Added: d:\rbbackup\testlocal\RB2HourBackup18.zip

Starting to write disc...1 Files, 0 Folders

Ok. I have selected a device, but now I am receiving a run time error. Whenever the burn percentage reaches 17%, it popups an error message. I have attached a screenshot. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Vincent

Machine Specs:

O/S: Windows Vista Business

RAM: 1 GB

CPU: Pentium 4 3.00 Ghz

DVD: TSSTcorp CD/DVDW SH-S182M