Sign in to follow this  
iansport

Version updates

Hi, I clicked on the radio button to check for new versions of the application and when it checked it brings up a message saying I have the latest version - check again later. However, in the background window it shows clearly that there is a later version available (4.1.2.678).

So it appears that the update function isn't working. If I download the latest version from the website will it install itself over the existing application, keeping my user details and settings, e.g. my projects, or do I have to do a completely clean install, uninstalling the older version first?

many thanks,

Ian :?

Hi, thanks for your response. My Current Version shows 4.0.022.370 and it states that the Current Available version is 4.1.2.789, but a window pops up telling me I have the latest version and states that as 4.0.022.370.

Thanks, Ian

I just downloaded and installed version 4.1.2.789 from the "check for a newer version" icon in the toolbar with no problems. Looks good! :D (Of course I have already forgotten what the earlier version was that I upgraded from.) Where would I find a log of changes by version?

Hi..... I am new here and my question is not asking about version updates at this time. Firstly I cant see where I can actually post up a question. I have been looking at this program and as yet havent downloaded it, but seem pretty interested in it. Can you answer one question about the program for me ,please. In making a data cd and can also be read on most dvd, does this program burning the data in the sequence the files are placed ready for burning. that is, will in burn the files in the sequence I place them, or will it automatically burn them in alphabetical, numerical, or whatever? I use Nero at the moment and even though I ticked "do not sort" the files were burnt alphabetically, which I didnt want, I wanted my sequence. Can you answer and help please. Thanx Bellamee