Sign in to follow this  
Pdb

[X] Green bar too long?

I'm using WinXP, SP3, and CDBXP V 4.2.1.864. I just finished burning a DVD with many jpg files, and I left the disk open. The data at the bottom of the screen says 145 Folders and 1112 files. That is probably OK, but I don't know for certain.

What seems odd is that the green bar which represents the degree of "fullness" of the blank DVD-R after burning, is across the bottom to within 1/4 inch of the right margin (98%?). The number of MB is said to be 3407.81MB, which may be OK. Why does the bar extend so close to the right margin, since the disk supposedly holds 4.7 GB? I would have expected the bar to be about 3/4 of the screen width, not 98%. Is this a bug?

Press "Print" on your keyboard, open any graphics application of your choice (like Paint or rather Paint.NET), press Ctrl+V, Save the picture and upload them here as attachment of a new post.

I tried to do what you said last night, but it didn't work. So I will try again. The first time, I saved the image as a bmp file. An error message said I could not use bmp files, so I saved the image as a gif. Let's see if that works.

The problem is the fact that CDBurnerXP does not detect any burning devices. Without these, it can neither burn nor detect the actual size of the disc.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.