Sign in to follow this  
haryl

[C] Mp3 to Audio CD

Hello to all,

I tried to burn a new audio cd! The source file format is mp3 with differend bitrates, when I'am triggering to burn the cd everything works fine also the process of burning ends with an access message! But if I want to play the songs from the cd on my PC or an external cd player the contextinformation about the songs are on the cd and also the songs length and so on but I get no ton out of the speakers! ( And I have turned on them 8) )

I also tried out to change the Replay Gain setting but with rarly sucess! :(

Technical environment:

Windows XP PRO (sp2)

CD/DVD Burner:

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H10N

Thanks and Regards

Hary

PS I love that Icon :firefox:

Did CDBurnerXP preprocess all audio files? You'd see a more or less quickly advancing progress bar for each file in the dialog before burnign the disc.

Same problem here,

newest version, tried to burn mp3's and wma's (= all CBR 192) as "Audio CD".

Processing Bar last about 1,5 to 2 seconds for each song. Titles are shown correctly with time and filesize and playable in itunes directly from cd - but no music is hearable. I'm using the DVDRAM GSA-H10N.

Any suggestions?

Greetz

babagum

Likewise, using the latest version.

Installed this software on a customers computer today as an alternative to expensive Nero software, and when I did a demo for them the audio CD came out silent! I came home and indeed, the same happens on my two main systems.

All three machines will burn data discs fine, and audio discs are burnt fine using WMP or other disc authoring applications. On my two rigs I use CDBXP to burn the DVD video files output by DVD authoring applications, with no trouble at all. But, with audio discs, CDBXP just puts all the tracks on there - correct order, correct length - but totally silent.

Don't make me stop recommending this software to my customers! Im proud of being a small hardware OEM not influenced by the companies offering me perks for pushing their software.

Thanks,

Ben.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.