Sign in to follow this  
pfeldman

last folder doesn't get burned

Since April, I've had a problem with burning data DVDs. I select two folders to be burned to the DVD, but only the first one actually gets burned. I've just tried this again with the lastest version, 4.2.1.864. The verification step reports that files in the second folder could not be verified, so the software knows at some level that it was supposed to burn those files.

Dr. Phillip M. Feldman

I have the same problem. I want to burn a collection of six files (mpeg and wmv), but the last one doesn´t appear on the disc (even if the programme reports it burns the file while processing). Tried it six times, one file is always missing. Even more curious: When I add a copy of one of the files to the collection, CDBurnerXP burns all seven files without a problem.

I have the same problem: after burning folders to a DVD, the last folder is not visible. I have used NEC 4550A and Optirac 7200S DVD writers and TDK DVD-R 16@12x and Ricoh DVD+RW 8x discs with XP SP3 (hungarian), CDBurnerXP v4.2.3.1110 and ESET Internet Security.

It seems CDBurnerXP burns the last folder too. If I try to burn 2 folders: folder1 (ex. 1GB) and folder2 (ex. 3GB), after burning the discs I can see there is only folder1 written on it BUT there is only 0.5GB free space is on the disc! So the missing folder uses space but not visible.

Plese try to correct this serious bug asap.