Sign in to follow this  
floele

Donors sign up here! [Patience after replying, thanks.]

I R a Donor! Please send me the information about getting the more advanced version of your most excellent software. I especially like the feature where you can determine what is going on with the media you want to use.

Keep up the good work!

I am impressed by what I have seen so far even though the current release does not play well with my burner. Have donated and would like access to Beta to see if it will work better for me.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

All donors who would like to have access to the latest beta versions, please let us know here (just post a reply). :)

I would like to have access to the latest Beta Versions

Guest adsl729075@tiscali.nl

I today donated USD 10,00 for CDBurnerXP Pro.

Pls let me have my username and password.

Rgds

Har Huijts

i have donated today, as soon as received please le me have access to the latest beta

tnx jcv javascript:emoticon(':)')

Smile

Hi My name is sam and I thing you have a very good product developing here!!!

Believe it or not I switched to your program from Nero 6 Ultra! This is a much better program, I had no problems with the software, and I had no truoble adding on to my nero backup cd's your program recognized the format and continued with the multidisc session!!!

I am very impressed!! The reason for me chosing this program is that you can take out the pause between tracks on audio discs. Great for dance mixes.

I would like to suggest making it so that you can edit the tracks when making the audio discs just like in nero or add a track mixer.

Just a suggestion, other wise I am satisfied. I donated $15.00 and I think that is to little but it is all I can afford right now.

I am anxios to try the beta version so could you tell me how I can download it!

Thanks! Salvatore

E-Mail siorfida@sympatico.ca