Sign in to follow this  
ghomner

[X] Gapless audio disc

When CDBurnerXP gives me the menu offering "Create a Gapless Disc" and I choose the advanced setting, how come "Disc At Once (gapless playback)" is grayed out? Why can't I select "gapless disc" via the Advanced Menu?

If this is not a bug, can you please add this feature in a future build?

I prefer to go straight to the "advanced settings" where I can manually select from all the parameters. But doing that for an Audio CD burn means I can't select Disc At Once (gapless playback).

??? not sure what you mean.

Disc At Once works fine for a Data Disc.

for an audio disc, I have to select "Gapless Disc" from the pre-menu, and it works fine. I want to be able to select Disc At Once (Gapless Disc) from the advanced menu. I like skipping the pre-menu. But Disc At Once is always grayed out in the advanced menu.

I'm not talking about data. Basically, I can't do much about what the burning library tells me. For the upcoming version, I'll also remove the DAO option from the "pre-menu" if it is not supported. I don't know what happens if you tell a drive to burn DAO if it is actually unsupported.

Unsupported???

My drive supports Disc At Once. I can Disc At Once with other burning software using the same drive. I can Disc At Once if I select such in the "pre-menu." Why can't I Disc At Once from the Advanced Menu?

Did burning disc at once actually work?

yes, Disc At Once works--IF I select it from the Pre-Menu. I am not given the option of selecting it from the advanced menu (hence my post).

Could you possibly show me a screenshot of the recorder information dialog which shows the information about the following properties:

DAO

DAO96 Packet Write,

DAO96 Raw Write,

DAO 16,

RAW DAO

DAO CD-Text

They're in the bottom third of the window.

I don't know what this stuff is. I'm sorry, could you be more specific about what you need?

Plus I do not know how to take a screen shot of my computer. You'll have to explain that too.

I'm in the process right now of burning a disc to get you the file of audio that won't play. And just so we are clear, here is a more extensive explanation of the Gapless Audio Disc situation I've been talking about:

Data Disc Burn:

Disc At Once via Pre-Menu = successful burn

Disc At Once via Advanced-Menu = option is available and produces successful burn when ticked

Audio Disc Burn:

Disc At Once via Advanced-Menu = NO option is available (DAO is grayed out)

Could you possibly show me a screenshot of the recorder information dialog which shows the information about the following properties:

DAO

DAO96 Packet Write,

DAO96 Raw Write,

DAO 16,

RAW DAO

DAO CD-Text

They're in the bottom third of the window.

which window?

1. I open burnerxp and select Audio CD

2. I select a folder and click "ADD"

3. I select Disc, Burn Disc

which window specifically has this info?

Data Disc Burn:

Disc At Once via Advanced-Menu = option is available and produces successful burn when ticked

Audio Disc Burn:

Disc At Once via Advanced-Menu = NO option is available (DAO is grayed out)

If it burns successfully with the DAO via Pre-Menu, doesn't this mean it supports DAO audio CD burn? Does it make sense to you that it burns it via Pre-Menu but doesn't offer it via Advanced-Menu?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.