Sign in to follow this  
paulb39

Question about Audio CD's

If I make an audio CD, a CD player shows "track 1, track 2 etc" Not the song names.

I been doing some googling, and I found that if I make a data CD of MP3's, the track names show, but can't be played in all cd players/cars- but that would defeat the purpose.

So is it possible to make an audio CD, and when played in a CD player it shows the track names?

Nope, it's not.

So if I make a data cd with mp3- it only plays in really modern cd players? bummer

Random question, but do lightscribe disks play in car cd players and in regular cd players?

Yes it is, with CD-text... (If both CD-burner and CD-player support that of course)

Wait, so how do I add CD-text with the program?

Also, how do I tell burnxp to burn as "burn at once"?

You can't do that.

Unfortunately not... Maybe CDBurnerXP will have this feature in the future (but I don't expect any updates of the burning library anymore... :? ).