Sign in to follow this  
floele

New Major version - 3.0.116

yeah i agree!!!

thanks for creating such an awesome & FREE product...

it just so happens that today i was trying to make a video cd (SVCD actually) and i couldn't work out how to do it... so i had to download an older version of VCDEasy.

it would be so much easier if you could do it with cdburnerxp pro...

thanks again!

it just so happens that today i was trying to make a video cd (SVCD actually) and i couldn't work out how to do it... so i had to download an older version of VCDEasy.

it would be so much easier if you could do it with cdburnerxp pro...!

It may be, that the next version has a feature to create VCD/SVCDs so you don't have to use other programs.

Guest dwainehead

If you have the ability to convert images from 1 to the other why noy just burn the native image instead and eliminate the conversion? This will save time in burning, instead of convert => burn, just burn...

Just a thought as I tested this program, overall pretty kick ass for a freeware program..thanks

I tried to burn a DVD+R but It didn't work.

Perhaps CDBuner has problem to recognise DVD+R/RW (plus).

bye bye

Was this an answer to previous post?

I just donated. I can't find a way to post to the "news" section as the instructions direct me to do, so I'm posting here. I'd like access to the beta. (I mainly need a work around for the CDDB problem when I'm burning discs that don't have a CDDB listing.)

Thanks.

I just donated. I can't find a way to post to the "news" section as the instructions direct me to do, so I'm posting here.

Just do it as every donor did, reply to the Donors Topic ;)

I'd like access to the beta. (I mainly need a work around for the CDDB problem when I'm burning discs that don't have a CDDB listing.)

You will be notified as soon as you have beta access. I think you will find your workaround in new version ;)

*Update*:

The 7th beta version is released. This time almost only bug fixes. New feature: The layout of subwindows is saved.

----

The 6th beta version is released. This time Audio-CD burning is added, as well as a new ID3-Tag Editor. It also seems to be 100% Win98/ME compitable now :)

-------

The first beta version of CDBurnerXP Pro version 3 is now released. All donors have *exclusive* access to download.

The main new features are:

- Integrated Veryifing of burned CDs

- Create bootable discs (also floppy emulation etc. is possible)

- Change burned CDs (remove, rename burned files, add new ones)

- Completely new and improved CD Ripper (i.e. you can change the downloaded track information before ripping)

- (Hopefully) better detection of drives

- Integrated feature to activate burning for non-admin accounts (replacement for Nero burnrights)

- New and better disc+recorder info

- improved GUI

- possibility to deactivate chaching of files before burning and change temp folder

- Multi-User Support

- DAO, SAO and TAO for audio burning

- Disable ejecting CD when burn is done

- Layout (how you resize columns etc.) of subwindows will be saved

I think that's it so far, most likely I forgot something. :)

How can I test beta versions of Cd Burner?

i have donated!

Hey,

The new Beta .7 version is great. The manual CDDB system works perfectly. The only issue I'm running into is if I switch the MP3 recording format to mono I get pops and clicks. The pops and clicks appear at all bit rates and all sampling. I'm just burning the mono tracks as stereo and I get no click or pops, so it works fine. But it may be a bug. (Or it could be something to do with the mono-stereo conversion from the CD.)

Would it be possible to integrate ISO handling functions to the Windows shell?

Example...right click on a disc and have "copy disc to ISO" or something similar...also right click on an ISO file and have a "burn ISO to disc" option on the menu?

I have another freeware tool that does this, but its just an add-on to the built-in WinXP disc burning tools...having that as part of CDBurnerXPpro would be very nice.