Sign in to follow this  
ravalon

[C] Big error in new version!!!

Hello, today i was invited to download the new version of cdburnerxp... after installation i tryed to masterize somes files and....crack....a global error appear and i cannot masterize nothing....

i append an image....someone could fix or explain me how to fix ? Thanks...

[images removed by moderator.. image hoster considered malicious by google chrome anti-spyware]

Yep, same here !!!

Tryed 32 & 64 bit versions, same COM error, reverted to older version, everything went fine...

I'm wondering if it is something that has to do with regional settings : my copy of WIN7 64bit is English, but regional settings are also for Italy as for ravalon...

Ciao !!

Andrea

Hi. I am new here, and I was going to make my own thread about this, but I'll post in this thread since we already have a thread on it.

I upgraded to 4.5.0.3681, and I never have that error before, so I pressed abort to get rid of the error. I also tried a restart of my PC. Yes, I uninstalled the old version, and then reinstalling, and I still get the same error. My files adds fine as I'm doing a Data Disc burn. I get this error right after I press the Burn button. I don't know what else to do?

I'm having the same issue on any action (v4.5.0.3681):

- Trying to Burn a compilation brings up the CDBurner XP error report. Then trying to send the report gives the COM error.

- Trying to Erase a disk leads to the same behavior.

Tried an uninstall followed by a re-install but no luck. Reverting to 3661 solves the issue.

As a previous poster indicated, I'm also running an English Version of Windows 7 64-bit with different regional settings (Belgium).

Did you try reinstalling the latest version?

When exactly does it happen? It seems you were able to add some files just fine until the error occurs.

For me, I can't even get that far... I can't even uninstall it either because it tells me something about wrong version of Star Burn.

It happens to me when I select an option on the main window.

Reinstalling a previous version seems to fix this for now.

Please download the latest version again, there was indeed a problem with this version. Doesn't show until you click "burn" though, so I didn't notice it immediately...

Please download the latest version again, there was indeed a problem with this version. Doesn't show until you click "burn" though, so I didn't notice it immediately...

Seems to work fine now, thank you for a quick fix. :-P

I used CDBurnerXP for several years. Unfortunately, new version give me problem. I have created MP3 CD, but the player make "Error 3". Please, advice.

I am getting the same error when I try to read a cd in the car stereo. I tried reburning another cd and it still came up with the error.

Where can I find the ISO/Joliet file system option?

I Use Windows 8 X64

I've recently installed the latest version of CDBurner XP wich is version 4.5.0.3717.

I did'nt change anny setting when I started CDBurner after it's installation.

I started a data disk sesion, added some files and clicked on the burn button, CDBurner did

crash without reporting any error.

How so ever, after that, I did reinstall, this did'nt solve any thing, I've also tried completely uninstalling

and removing al traces from the Windows registery.

I tried both te X64 Build and 32bit build of the latest CDBurner XP Build, both are showing the

same crash.

They both also did when I've tried to burn to a ISO Image.

This crash is reproduceable over and over, each time the same result.

I've installed a previous version of CDBurner XP:CDBurnerXP 4.4.2.3442

Previous versions can be found on: http://www.filehippo.com

This is how I did work around this crash for now.

The error logs in windows show the folowing:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.micro...08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2012-12-28T16:43:19.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>7213</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>XXXX</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

- <EventData>

<Data>cdbxpp.exe</Data>

<Data>4.5.0.3685</Data>

<Data>50ce2fbc</Data>

<Data>StarBurn.dll</Data>

<Data>13.0.3.2320</Data>

<Data>50aa29ee</Data>

<Data>c0000409</Data>

<Data>00000000002846fb</Data>

<Data>1340</Data>

<Data>01cde519f012c0cd</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\cdbxpp.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\StarBurn.dll</Data>

<Data>aedcadef-510d-11e2-be81-206a8a154fa6</Data>

<Data />

<Data />

</EventData>

</Event>

Thanks Floele for your quick reply, I can't send any iso file, when I click on burn it crashes immediately, it does the same on save as a iso file.

You said you tried to burn an ISO image...so you must already have one, right? If not, do you refer to "saving" an ISO image?

I was refering to saving an iso image. It did'nt create one, instead it did crash.

When I clicked on burn it also did crash instead of writing to a cd.