Sign in to follow this  
gyrex

Windows XP freezes or crashes when I close cdburnerxp

Hi everyone,

I am able to burn CD's and DVD's with no problems using cdburnerxp and I absolutely love the program - thanks guys!!! But... when I close cdburnerxp, my computer seems to hang or freeze up. When I try and close the cdburnerxp window I get a "not responding" error message and the window doesn't close. Task manager doesn't show the cdbxpp.exe application running. I have formatted my machine and I'm still getting the same issue. I'm also getting the same issue on my Lenovo Thinkpad x61 laptop too. The only way to fix the problem is to do a hard reset on the computer.

I was wondering if there's a way to run a debug option to give you more information? Is there any other information I can provide to help resolve this? I noticed quite a few threads with other people experiencing the same issue as well.

Many thanks in advance and thanks once again for such a brilliant program!!!

John