Sign in to follow this  
Guest spawnrus

TSSTcorp_CDDVDW_TS-L633A

Guest viarippa11

hi there, i'm owner of an A4000 series Asus notebook, and i've the same cd/dvd drive manufacturer, TsstCorp (but also, different model: Ts-L532A). recently, i have literaly trashed a large amount of dvd rom (both + and -) because at the end of the burning process, cdburnerxp wasn't be able to close the session (for reasons i couldn't explain). trying with other programs (i.e. nero burning rom) let me able to burn succesfully....so i don't know what to do (i don't want to to use commercial programs!). i'm running windows xp with service pack 3...please help me!

Matteo

I have Dell XPS 630i with a TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653F SCSI CdRom drive that gives me the closing error also.

But I have a Dell DXP061 with a TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H553A [CD-ROM drive] on it and version 3.0 works fine on it.

If anyone has found a solution to the problem then please let me know either by replying here or private email.

Thanks

Harold

I'm using a Dell Studio 15 with Vista Ultimate and this driver, and when I try to burn a CD, CD Burner XP gives me an error message saying that I did not select a burning drive. A sighted friend looked in the appropriate window in the burning screen, and this drive didn't even appear. Is there something I can do to remedy this problem? If not, are there any low cost CD/DVDR drives out there which are compatible? Thanks in advance for your help,

Josh.

Guest solution

Hi, I've found solution. I am using Vista and drives in AHCI mode, installation of Intel Matrix Storage Manager solved the problem with incompatibility in CDBurnerXP. Before installing you should check Control panels -> Device manager -> IDE/ATAPI controllers and if there is at least one line containing AHCI, you should install it. 8)

Address http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProductID=2101&DwnldID=17268&strOSs=150

Guest Motoli

I agree, it works...!!!!

I have Vista and a TSST TS-L633A and with installation of of Intel Matrix Storage Manager I solved the problem...!!!

Try, you will succeed...!!!

Guest akoerber

I have the same problem on a SAMSUNG R505 and TSST L633A.

The problem is that this machine runs on an AMD Athlon, so I reckon, I cannot install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager.

The BIOS entry is ok.

Any solution?

AK

Hi - i am running Windows XP Pro

i recently had to rebuild my system - those things happen

any way - a few weeks ago - before rebuilding - in installed CDBurnerXP - and it worked beautifully.

after rebuilding - i am unable to burn a CD - i get a burn error message.

any thoughts?

thanks so much

-Ethan

I have the same problem on a SAMSUNG R505 and TSST L633A.

The problem is that this machine runs on an AMD Athlon, so I reckon, I cannot install the Intel Matrix Storage Manager.

The BIOS entry is ok.

Any solution?

AK

The ATI RAID driver enables my TSST CDDVDRW L633B fw:SC01 to work with Vista SP2. ATI SB driver did not have any effect.

http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catal ... ed-vista32 is where to find it. My BIOS is set to AHCI.

Hi! I have a similar problem

I'm using a TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-S202J and the problem only appear when I try to burn ISO images. I've already tried burning the same ISO file with Nero and UltraISO, and those two systems have accomplished the task perfectly well.

This computer runs on an AMD Athlon XP chip.

All other burning methods work ok, but CDburnerXP is not capable to burn ISO images without errors. The error reported is that the disc has errors, but if you look at the recorded cilinders you can notice several pauses, like when the all Nero (v5) had a buffer underrun problem.

Any advice? Thanks!!