Sign in to follow this  
Litzy

"Writing Error 3: error .....

closing session. No additional data was reported (1000). ErrorSenes data Sense Key: 0 ASC: QASCQ:0."

This message shows after having burned something.

Sometimes the programm freezes.

Curious, but afterwards the result of the burning is always ok.

Please give me some help !

Regards

Litzy

I have the same problem and I do what you asked me to do, but I end up getting this:

Erorr Sense Data: SENSE KEY: 5 ASC: 26 ASCQ: 0

I want a solution so I can burn these, but... does this have anything to do with I'm burning avis?

Guest Guest n^2

I get the same error as the previous guest who posted. It happens when I try to burn an ISO image into a DVD-R disc... I don't think the disc even starts to spin before the error is given. When I then click cancel, it doesn't take effect and I have to kill the program from the task manager, although it then asks nicely whether to exit CDBurnerXP Pro. How should I proceed?

Guest Guest 3

the same as above

the most curious is that a couple of days i burned an iso with absolutely no problem

today i try to burn the very same iso and i've got this damn error again and again.

Guest guest 3

the same as above

the most curious is that a couple of days i burned an iso with absolutely no problem

today i try to burn the very same iso and i've got this damn error again and again.

m'kay

after several tries with some over burning softwares, (even with the xp's)

it appears to be a hardware problem

my blank CD's are 700 MB and my old hardware seems unable to work with more than 650 MB CD's !

i will try soon with a regular cd capacity to see if the problem is still here.

fucking SPAMMER GET OFF THE INTERNETZ!

Hi Guys,

I have had the same problem as many here - Originally, I used Nero burn software that came with my new LG DVD burner. It reported the weird "Buffer too large" error on DVD burning, but would burn CDs fine. I contacted Nero, and they said that the drive was faulty. I swapped it over for a different make (Lite-On), but this gave exactly the same error (after fully uninstalling Nero, then installing the latest version from the 'net). It seemed too much of a coincidence that both drives were faulty, so I started a bit of digging. It seems that there may be a problem with motherboard VIA chipsets, but advice on fixing the problem didn't work for me. I decided to try another piece of burn software, and so downloaded CDBurnerXP Pro 3. Unfortunately, this software gave me very similar errors that Nero did (I notice a lot of people on this Forum are having similar problems). I came to this Forum and saw Guest n^2 contribution. I downloaded "Deep Burner", and it worked straight away! 8) I can now erase and burn my DVD-RW discs perfectly. Now, whether "Deep Burner" is more sophisticated, or more generic in its approach, I don't know. All I do know, is that it does the job for me that neither Nero nor CDBurnerXP Pro 3 could do.Given the number of folks experiencing the same problems, I would think the programmers need to take a closer look at this issue.

---------------------------

CDBurnerXP Pro 3 - Critical

Writing Error: (3) Error occurred writing data to disc.

Unknown error - use extended data for more information (1051).

Error Sense Data: SENSE KEY: 5 ASC: 30 ASCQ: 6

OK

I just finished writing a data dvd with pics on it. The info burned and even verified with with no problems! Then I tried to burn another of the same kind and received the error message above! What happened????