Sign in to follow this  
skywreck

Weird Problem

I have tried to burn a data CD with 5 folders containing mp3 files.

The burning process seems to burn all files and gives no errors, however when trying to view the contents on the same drive that burnt CD (HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H55N SCSI CdRom Device),

Windows gives the following error: "Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted or it could be using a format that is not compatible with Windows"

I then put the CD on my second PC's CD drive (NEC DVD RW ND-4550A) and it reads the contents OK but 2 of the folders that were supposed to have been burnt are missing altogether

even though the CD poperties shows the utilised space being equal in size to the original 5 folders burnt.

This software appears to be real nice but obviously something is not quite right here. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Joaquin

Noticed there is a post where someone has reported missing files on CD/DVD after burning, but no answers so far to this

problem. Well... I guess it's time for the uninstall button.

Thanks

Joaquin