Sign in to follow this  
crystalis79

I am in desperate need of help, please.

Ok, I think there has to be something wrong with my system or something. I have downloaded and tried several burning programs. I really like the layout and accesibility of this one, so I would REALLY like my system to work with it. I am using Win98 and an NEC 7800 drive. I checked the list of supported drives, and it's in there, but the program seems to stubbornly refuse to aknowledge it's presence. Maybe because all the other programs I tried ignored it too, it's feeling a little self doubt, but I know it's a good burner. I've burned stuff on it before. I would greatly appreciate some help with this, and my drive will be very happy that someone can minister to it's emotional needs as well.

Crystal

Are you saying none of the other cd burning software saw your CD writer?

Can you read CD's from your writer?

Check cables, if possible try in different PC. The cd writer could have failed, without trying it in a different PC it's hard to verify. If it's seen and works in a different PC then it's your system which has a fault somewhere.

Did your burner work with other burner programs? Ck my computer,click your burner drive properties. under cd recording ...is enable cd recording box ckecked? Do you have WMA latest version downloaded?

Hi.

I have the same problem. CDBXP wont see the drive. It's an NEC 2100, firmware upgraded to NEC 2500. With the prior CDBXP versions there has been no probs burning dvd's.

Alcohol 120% works with the drive.

Best regards,

Erik

now it works... dunno what has happend, some menu navigation seems to solve the drive detection problem

Best regards,

Erik

I am a beginner.

First : I want to know if the use of the English langage is a must or may I write in French ? If not, it is no great problem for me but in that case, sorry for the mistakes.

I have downloaded CDBurnerXP but I must be stupid : I don't understand how I can compile in order to burn.

So, I should be happy ifsomeone could explain to me how to proceed.

You see that I can read the explainations in English but I did not yet find indications on what I must do for initiating the burning process.

I am a beginner.

First : I want to know if the use of the English langage is a must or may I write in French ? If not, it is no great problem for me but in that case, sorry for the mistakes.

It would be useful if you wrote in english, because I don't understand any french and it will be very difficult for me to answer your questions then.

I have downloaded CDBurnerXP but I must be stupid : I don't understand how I can compile in order to burn.

So, I should be happy ifsomeone could explain to me how to proceed.

Did you already read the helpfile? Everything is explained there with Screenshots.

I'll try again but I am not sure that it will be a success. And it is no joke.

I am surprised to see that I am "anonymous". I registered as Rams├Ęs II.

Did you see and follow the post regarding the new forum format and then get your new passaord? If you did you should log out and then log back in using the new password. Good Luck!!