cseverns

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About cseverns

• Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. floele, I guess I don't know what you mean. I haven't changed the way I do anything. I'm not smart enough to change anything..... I go with what I have known for a long time, and it worked till now.
  2. floele, I guess I don't know what you mean. I haven't changed the way I do anything. I'm not smart enough to change anything..... I go with what I have known for a long time, and it worked till now.
  3. CDBurnerXP has worked for me for YEARS. Now, when I go to back up a DVD it tells me that "The following type of disc is required". It tells me that the required type is "DVD - Writable Disc - 8.72 GB free (Blu-Ray)". I am trying to use type "DVD-R - Writable (DVD_R) - 4.37 GB". This is the blank disc that I have always used, and now it wont work. I am NOT trying to back up Blu-Ray discs. These are just standard discs, and it no longer works. Furthermore, when I open up an OLDER file that I successfully back up in years past, and try to back it up as well, THAT doesn't work either. SO, a movie that worked before, that was saved on my PC, using the same software, now no longer works either. There has to be a setting that I am overlooking or something. Can someone help?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.