Sign in to follow this  
Guest JayHawk

Write disc from iso file...

Guest JayHawk

Hi there.

I have V. 3.0.116 and my problem is when i try to burn an iso file to disc:

Then an error '...is not a valid iso file' shows up. This goes for iso files made with both a120 and ddump.

If anyone can help me here, i would be very glad. If this worked, CDBXPP and ddump would be a perfect pair of disccopying.

Best regards

JayHawk

Did the ISOs come with an md5 checksum? If so, try to verify it using several free utilities to do so. Do a search for fsum. Also, for a GUI app, use md5summer available at http://www.md5summer.org/. I haven't had trouble burning ISOs, but I have verified all of them. It's possible the file is corrupted, or maybe those applications that made the ISOs don't use a standard format. Try some other burning software to write from an ISO. If it doesn't then any of the above issues listed above could be happening along with other problems maybe? Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be able to help more.