Sign in to follow this  
floele

Error after using "DVD+-R/RW" button - v. 2.2.1

Hi,

CDBurnerXP Pro is a very good program.

I like it very much and hope it'll become the best freeware one.[:)]

And here is a bug I found in version 2.2.1:

If you don't have a DVD hardware and from the start menu you choose "DVD+-R/RW" button, an error occurs that says - "DVD+/-R or DVD+/-RW Recorder busy or no DVD+/-R or DVD+/-RW recorders found!" - and that is ok. But next if you choose a new session without closing the program for example "Data Disk" or something else, the program cannot use any device and fails with the error "CD-R/RW Recorder busy or no CD-R/RW recorders found!". You have to restart CDBurnerXP Pro in order to use the CD-R/RW again.

I've installed CDBurnerXP Pro cleanly, have all the updates from MS, all the latest drivers for everything, use WinXP SP1, AMD Athlon XP 1674 MHz, MB Gigabyte GA-7VT600 with VIA VT8377 Apollo Chipset, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (128 MB), NEC CD-RW NR-9100A.

PhobosK

Hi

Yes we are aware of this, in some way if you get an error when starting for example DVDWriter and it don't exist, there is a lock of the devices and you have to restart CDBurnerXP to solve this. We hopes for a solution of this problem in the next release.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.