Sign in to follow this  
pascalolisbo

[C] Audio CD: Crack sound at the end of the last track

Guest Y.O.P.

hello,

can someone please post an update if that issue have been solved???? i've wasted soooooooooo many cd-rs because of it that i won't update my cdbunerxp until i know it is not happening anymore

thanks

Please try the latest beta 4.2.6.

Thank you for working towards a solution.

Unfortunately the new beta 4.2.6 fails for me. Here is a screen capture of the error I receive when I try to add my wav files to the compilation:

http://www.pdchem.demon.co.uk/cap/ErrorScreen.jpg

The previous version 4.2.1430 would think about it for a few seconds, but it accepted all my wave files. I used the same wav files in both cases.

I have MS Vista Home 64-bit, and a LG Super Multi DVD Rewriter model GH22LP20.

Could you send me one of those tracks, possibly? Also, could you please check what the following version shows?

http://download.cdburnerxp.se/Debug.zip

Just extract and overwrite existing files. There should be an error message showing in this case. Please send me its content.

I extracted the contents of Debug.zip and copied them to the C:\Program Files (x86)\CDBurnerXP directory, overwriting any existing files.

I used the same wav files. This time there was no error message, and the CD was written correctly!

I have not had time to test thoroughly, but it is looking very hopeful.

thank you.

Guest scuineld

I'm using version 4.2.7.1801 and I'm still having the problem at the end of the CD (does nto come back to first track - instead tries to read track 28/18 or something like that).

When will it be solved?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.