Sign in to follow this  
jerrylejeune

Can not add files to burn with portable version

I can not use the portable version of CDBurnerXP 4.2.3.1110 to add data files and then burn them. The error message says: unable to COM object of type 'NMSDVDXLIB DATAIMAGEXCLASS' to interface type "NMSDVDXLIB.IDATAIMAGEX'. When I install the setup version of CDBurnerXP I can add data files and burn them to a CD without any problems. I would like to use the portable version. Can any one assist me in helping me get the portable version to add files (using either the "add" button or dragging them into that bottom right hand burn pane) so that I can burn them to a CD. Thanks. Jerry.

Just make sure that NMSDVDXU.dll can be, or is registered on your system.

Flo, thanks for responding to my request for help in not being able to add files to the burn pane using the portable version of CDBurnerXP. Your solution is that I need to register NMSDVDXU.dll on my system. Unfortunately I do not know how to do this. Can you tell me how I can down load, install, and register NMSDVDXU.dll on my system. Thank you very much. Jerry Lejeune.

Guest RebuzA

I had the same problem. And tip from http://cdburnerxp.se/help/kb/16 don't work!

I have Vista Home Premium and after registering N*.dll I get this screen:

6058a9109b2b3237.jpg

But after write in this way: regsvr32 "c:\program files\cdbxp\NMSDVDXU.dll" everything is OK!!!