Sign in to follow this  
jerrylejeune

Need NMSDVDXU.dll for Portable Version

With the portable version of CDBurnerXP 4.2.3.1110, I am unable to add files to the burn pane. I have no such problems when running the installed version of CDBurnerXP. I was advised to registering “NMSDVDXU.dll” on my system (Vista Ultimate) to solve this problem with the portable version. Can someone assist me, I have 3 questions about NMSDVDXU.dll (1) where can I download NMSDVDXU.dll, (2) where on my system should I install/put it, and (3) how do I go about registering it – if it needs to be registered? Thank you for taking the time to help. Jerry Lejeune.

hi and thnx for such a great free disk burner. I just had one query that why don't you use NMS DVD Burning SDK for .net instead of ActiveX as the application itself is written in .net. I think this will also make it possible to have a totaly portable edition of CDB-XP. Am I right in saying so?

There is a .NET version, but the switch is not completely trivial. Also, I don't know how stable the .NET version is, for now I'll wait for version 2 and then we'll see.