Sign in to follow this  

Copy Audio CD

Flo,

Really appreciate the effort you put into CDBurnerXP - it has helped me out regularly!

I have recently updated from CDBurnerXP 4.2.3.1110 to 4.2.5.1490, and was suprised to find the new version no longer copies Audio CDs. Rather than insert a disc, click copy (possibly number of copies - though that has not been an option with CDBurnerXP) and then insert the blank disc, BurnerXP now extracts the disc to temporary files at which point it essentially starts a new compilation. You can choose to change all the settings if you wish before re-burning. This could be a useful feature, but not at the cost of a one-click feature.

Is there any chance that the original one-click method could be re-instated in the next release?

Cheers!

Alan

Actually, the original feature didn't do it any differently. Just with less options (and more development overhead for me). So I'm not going to re-implement it, but ig you have suggestions to reduce the number of clicks you have do make, let me know.