Sign in to follow this  
tester

Burning Error During Copy

I tried to copy an original audio cd on a brand new Maxell cd-r media (speed 32x). Unfortunately during the process the program came up with the following mesage.(see attacehd jpg)

i stopped the program and used nero 7 which copied the same cd without any problem. it i really a pity i cannot take advantage of your program which i like it very much. (i have win Xp sp3 with avast stopped during process)

Any opinion about the reason of not being able to copy it?

Guest Singh

I have the same problem, however, this issue isn't just with cdBurnerXP but with Nero 8 and 9 aswell

Guest flitox

hello,

could this problem be caused by .net runtime, or to be exact by not having the latest 3.5 version????

also do people that had that error still have it now that there is a new version out????

Guest Zooburner

Do any of you have Kaspersky installed, I'm having the same problem , but disabling KIS makes it work ??

zoo

Do any of you have Kaspersky installed, I'm having the same problem , but disabling KIS makes it work ??

zoo

No, I have Avast antivirus and Comodo firewall and I disabled them both when I tried to burn a cd but I still got the error message!