Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
floele

Happy New Year!

19 posts in this topic

I wish all of you a happy new year!

From the CDBurnerXP point-of-view, I'd say that it has been a successful year. We got over 1 million visitors more than last year and the ads are running well, so CDBurnerXP has an interesting future. I know that there is still a lot to do (unfortunately, I didn't have too much time recently), but I completed many important tasks this year and I'm quite pleased with the result. With your ongoing support (in particular, thanks to our translators and contributors!), we'll certainly see more stuff coming in 2009 :)

Happy New Year!, everyone, and Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to everyone... and thanks to everyone at CDBXP, please keep up the great work!, CDBXP is the best, and I can not imagine using anything else...

Hi Flo,

Haven't seen the site for a while; both site and product looking great. Nice to see that you have AdSense set up.

Good luck for the future! You deserve it.

Regards,

MarkC

new on internet so excuse the errors.am operating an XP and just got a samsuns dvdr w.when i try to view movies i am told i don t have4 decoder.any help appreciated. robertmiller4939@comcast.net thanks from a 72 yr old virgin

omfg... what a software u made..... OMG.......

thak you guys! this hellped me a lot! so simple and so accurate and powerfull software

best cd, dvd burning software ever made! :D haha :) i like this one eaven than Nero amazing! :)

ITS SMALL SIZE SOFTWARE, LOW MEMORY EXPLOATATION AND VERY BEST WHEN IT COMES TO BURNING...

AND ITS FREE! THATS THE PART THAT IS THE PART THAT I LIKE MOST! I WISH TO THANK YOU ALL ON YOUR TIME AND PATIANCE IN DEVELOPING THIS VERY USEFULL SOFTVARE CAUSE THATS THE LEAST I CAN DO!I WOULD FEEL QUILTY IF I DIDNT WROTE U ALL THIS:) thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)thank you :)

Hello.

I've been using CDBurnerXP on my Gateway/Vista32. It is the best burner I have. I have quit using Nero, as CDBurner will burn any file to any disk every time without problems, unlike Nero! Thank you for offering it to us. Now if you would only port it to Ubuntu...

merci pour ce programme super facile 6'' pour graver encore merci

Thanks for the CDBurnerXP software. It solve my problem with my DVDRW (matsushita) and CDRW (SONY).

You don't mention the one reason why I have

downloaded your fine buring program - again:

it has NO problem whatsoever with files that

are bigger than 2 GB ! Nero will NOT burn those.

Best regards & thanks again,

uTRex.

Outstanding software/system. I downloaded it a couple of days ago, tested it. This morning I threw out Imgburn, Roxio and Burn4free. All replaced by CDburnerXP.

Donation sent via paypal today.

John, Mesa, Arizona

I gotta say Cd burner Xp is one of the best ever freeware I have ever used.

Im usually a devoted nero fan, but having been round a few mates homes that use media player to burn cd, which I cant stand I downloaded cdburnerxp, its so easy to use and pretty powerful.

You now have a convert, no more nero, well done !

Moh.

Webmaster radio controlled toystore http://www.radiocontrolledtoystore.com

I am unable to select a burner on this software. I have two DVD-RW burners installed on my computer.

I am unable to select a burner on this software. I have two DVD-RW burners installed on my computer.

viewforum.php?f=14

That is the place to post these problems.

Hey Flo your bragging about your expoits but it seems that your burner software doesn't burn DvD's or CD's properly as I can't get any sound out of them when I try to play them on the household cd & dvd player!

Regards, Ken S.

Maybe you should check to see if the old piece of crap you are playing your cd on plays mp3? Time to upgrade, Mr. (or Mrs.) cheapster. By the way im going to report you for stealing music.

Just joint this site. Will download and try the apps soon. Anyway, hopefully still not too late to wish happy new year.