Sign in to follow this  
Brentano

How to add tracks to CD?

I installed CDBurner 4.2.3 today and have some questions.

(1) How do I add audio tracks to a CD-RW?

Naturally, I already read the FAQ. If I undertood it correctly, CD players won't play tracks that have been added later, but computers do (confirmed by testing). But I suppose I could manage something of the kind by extending the compilation and reburn the CD everytime I make an addition? So I suppose my question would be: How do I use CDBurner in order to overwrite the existing material on a CD-RW? Do I have to start by emptying the disc manually?

(2) How do I set the language to English?

During installation, I chose only the languages that I understand from the list, for some reason English was not included in the list. When starting the program for the first time the only available options where the languages I had chosen from the list. I prefer to use Swedish when working with CDBurner, but English might be needed when for instance posting to this forum (terminology).

1. If you save the audio compliation as AXP file, you can empty the CD-RW each time and burn again. If you do not leave the disc open, CDBXP should ask you to erase it automatically.

2. In the settings, you can choose "Default".