Sign in to follow this  
Lillchris113

Error when trying burn .ISO to DVD ;s

regerg.jpg

I get this annoying problem when trying burn a .ISO file to a clean new DVD.

I just bought 10 plain new DVD's today an non of them has even been used.

I norwegian it stand that it cant burn because some shit with the disc bla bla.

If you check the picture you'll see the error in Enligsh below the Norwegian text.

Does anybody got a solution, or maybe a LINK to any solution?

I have burned 4-5 DVD's with this program and PC, and now I can't. Pretty annoying.

/chris

Guest Kalla

CDBurnerXP. I er trying use tthis burner. I hafe habit I listen to Audio Sonora Cubo. And that is media who you can listen to song but soundbooks on many cd. The Sonoru was sould som CD and mp3. Can now read sonbook but not red media Sondbook on dvd mp3, but the only I can do is cange one dvd disk to many litlle sed the seller. ARRG All media is on on dvd np3. So I hafe try your burnir But ISO is over end over again burn CD not readabel for my Excpensive Cubo Sonoro. How can I stransleitale DVD mp3 disk and tranleit to Wav or somthing Cubo undirstand. Please help me CD is so exspensive her in.I have losen me jop her in freesing Iceland. Have you jop for mee?