Sign in to follow this  
Reli Suyskens

How do I copy a DVDvideo?

I thought M(r,s,or ?) Reli Suyskens was asking how to copy a video DVD. Your link pointed to "How to copy data DVD". I think if the software does not copy video DVD, due to legal considerations or technical problem, you should say so, instead of beat around the bushes. 8)

I reviewed the slides you provided on copying a home DVD video, but I'm confused like the person that posted the topic. Your response burns a ISO of the source DVD video disc. Is this ISO equal to a disc copy of the original DVD video? I need to perform a disc copy of home DVD video and simply want to copy a DVD-RW onto a DVD-R to play in a home DVD player. :?

Guest jasse

Hi

when i try to copy a DVDvideo i get a message saying "there is no medium in this chosen unit, put in a writeable medium and try again"

why do i get this?

i have already put in a empty Dvd-disc with 4 gb...

what do i do wrong?

thankful for answers

best regards