Sign in to follow this  
Guest TiKu

Don't install msvcr70.dll to C:\ [Fixed]

Guest TiKu

Hi!

After installing CDBurnerXP Pro, I have a file C:\msvcr70.dll. I don't think it gets installed to the right directory.;)

Guest TiKu

I deleted it, then started CDBXPP. This caused the setup to popup and prompt for cdburner.msi (or something like that). Obviously it wanted to repair something. After moving the file back to C:\ all was okay. So I did another test: Uninstall CDBXPP, delete the file, install CDBXPP and voila: there it was again.

CDBXPP: 2.2.6

Ha! Now I saw...I also have this file missplaced, but not on C but on F. Hm, funny, seems like a bug...I will also try uninstall and reinstall CDBXPP now.

I have fixed this, strange I have used the default install dir for the merge module that includes this file. I could never dream of that system files should go any other place than system dir :D

Stefan

Guest gimplord

Reason I am asking is because I get that bug everytime I install CDBXP v2.2.6

msvcr70.dll is placed in G:\

I think maybe reason is that I installed windows xp in an alternate folder..

C:\WINXP\system32\

Have v2.2.6 installed and worked fine but on my server i get this problem with file being on d:\

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.