Sign in to follow this  

plz help me ....

helo frinds ...

i have aproblem with my CDBurnerXP software .

i used it to make abootable CD , and i folw the right steps that i found it in this web , but after i finesh burn the data with boot file that i download it from this site also . after finsh the CD burn , and when i try to boot from CD , this Msg shown on screen (I/O erorr , remove the media and press any key ..) ....

plz help me to use CDBurnerXP for make bootable cd .

Guest Oscar

You didn't get any errors when creating the cd? I have no idea why you would be able to create it but get an error when trying to use it....maybe someone else will be able to help you

What is the data that you are trying to make bootable? If it is a Windows OS it will not work correctly with out the a the boot loader that Microsoft uses. Otherwise it seems that it could be that the bootfile that you got was corrupted and didn't take when it was burnt to CD.