Sign in to follow this  
Guest dannyboy51

converting downloaded video files to playable dvd [done]

Guest dannyboy51

I was wondering if anyone knows how to convert a downloaded video file to a playable burned dvd format. I dont know which program I need to have to do this but if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

if you mean you'v dl some avi's and want to make dvd’s out of them then there’s two way i do it, the first get a copy of ulead dvd moviefactory 3 and just follow the wizard, second, and a more flex able, got a copy of tmpgenc and user that to convert the avi to mpg and then user another program called tmpgenc dvd author to make into dvd format and finally use cdburnerxp to burn onto dvd. seems complicated but it not

Outstanding Guide! I haven't really tried DVDStyler much but will now have to give it a whirl.

Also, when i get off my behind, i will send y'all a guide for DVDAuthorGUI another free DVD Authoring program.

Thanks!

Rog

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.