Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

One thing

Guest Guest

The program works great, burning CD, couldn't run smoother.

There are 2 things that I have an issue with.

1. For some reason it takes roughly 2-3 minutes to start. I get a thin black outline of the splash untill it decides to run. Then when I get all the files to move to burn window, the whole program dissapears while it is doing that, but once the files have been registered in the bottom pane it re-appears.

2. For some reason it does not count the bytes inside folders. It accurately reads the files sizes of individual files but when you burn the cd it fails because it does not recognize the folder sizes and it renders the CD useless or corrupt.

But if I zip all of it into a zip and veryfy its size it works great. That is what I have been doing. The only problem with that is that you can not catalog what is on the CD, you have to do that before you burn and recoed to the CD.

Overall this is one of the better CD burners. Just a few minor things to watch for when burning.

thanx, If anyone knows of a way to speed the opening of the program up, I would appreciate it..

1. For some reason it takes roughly 2-3 minutes to start. I get a thin black outline of the splash untill it decides to run. Then when I get all the files to move to burn window, the whole program dissapears while it is doing that, but once the files have been registered in the bottom pane it re-appears.

If possible, check that with next version too.

2. For some reason it does not count the bytes inside folders. It accurately reads the files sizes of individual files but when you burn the cd it fails because it does not recognize the folder sizes and it renders the CD useless or corrupt.

Hm, it works for me...I don't see a reason why it should not calculate the file-sizes of files within a folder you add to CD layout. :?: