Sign in to follow this  
IzzUKaZy

MP3 Tags Not Showing Up In Indexes After Burning

" wow !,.. Even though CD BURNER XP Is my Premier Burning Utilitarian Software, I seem to have gotten myself into the habit of trying to re-name files after they are Burned, and then only to find out that , They Still don't have Tags after They Are Burned, they come up as Track One, Two, etc,.. with no name association whatsoever. What do I do? The only names that come Up are my Podcasts... and they only have the podcast site name as Identifiers. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to tag these MP3m Files so that they come Up when Burned By CD BURNER XP " And Is There A CD BURNER VISTA ?? "

When burned as audio disc, there is no way to include any tag information. Also, there is no need for a "Vista" version because it works fine on Vista and even Windows 7 already.