Audio CD will not play in car

I used switch sound audio converter to convert my MP3's to WAV then burned them to disk with CDBurnerXP. The audio disk will play in my Bose radio (which only reads WAV files) and in other CD players but it will not play in my stock 2000 chevy radio. I'm using Vista Home on an acer extensa, and have also downloaded VistaCodecs (freeware which is suppose to upgrade my current codecs). I have other burned CD's that play fine in the car but CD's created by CDBurnerXP do not seem to work in the car. I do not want to try other Freeware if I don't have to, Any suggestions? Possibly the quality of the blank CD's? As I mentioned earlier other CD's burned in the past seem to work in the car.

Guest agentbad

You need to burn them using the burn audio option. Converting them to wav should work in theory but you have to finalize the disk to make it work on cd players. Also keep in mind some cd player cannot read certain speeds especially if they are a little older.