floele

Before asking a question + Interesting topics

Hi, i was wondering why i can't burn iso's larger than 4,2gb? I got a image (4,5gb) and my dvd disk is 4,7gb so it should be enough.

Guest Chuck C

CDBurnerXP.se worked fine the last time I made a backup CD. Now it won't load the files into the burn list. Operation starts out like it was going to read the list for burning but it never happens. When I try to exit from the program it won't let me and I have to shut down or restart to get it to quit.

All the other functions I tried seemed to work OK like a full erase. Explorer show nada.

I tried all the various help options and possibilities that I could find but nothing changed. There were several automatic upgrades from Microsoft during the time last used until now. I'd have to suspect that one of these is the cause. No way for me to tell.

WinXP.pr0 running on a Dell Inspiron 8100. I've reloaded, reinstalled, rebooted and prayed...[g]

A couple of other simple burners I have worked before and now act the same way.

Guest StMandel

When I start CDBurnerXPPro3 I get three choises, create new iso, create new audio and rip audio. If I select create new iso my cd drive is selected as default driver. But if i select New audio or rip audio CDBurnerXPPro3 won't recognize my cd drive "No compatible cdr drives", strange since it's working when i select create new iso.

I have a NEC ND-3520A and it's supposed to be supported. I'm using XP64 english version.

Guest JQ

downloaded cars fom the net but it is in Mpeg format, can i convert this to another format?

any suggestions

thanks

JQ

Guest Bubba

I just bought a new HP laptop with Vista. I have been using CDburner XP for a very long time with o problems an any of my maxhines. (all ME or 2000). I cannot get CDburnerXP to see the burner in the laptop OR the MAd Dog external DVD burner that I have ben usinf for 3 years on my old machines.

I am stumped on this one. The other intalled burning software roxio, (I know it sucks, but until I can get better burning software going I dont want to uninstall it)

ANy suggestions? Cant go back to my old machine.... it was stolen during the a recent burglary.

Guest BFR_SVT

So I'm fixing up my grandma's computer and I had to wipe her hard drive clean...but I saved her "my documents" folder and put it on my personal hard drive. I then wiped her drive and wrote her "my documents" folder to a data CD using CDburnerXP which I just downloaded. Her CD drive won't even recognize the CD...I tried it with the data CD I made, and I also burned another music CD to see if it would recognize that...it didn't. I tried putting in a CD I made previously with another program, and that worked! What gives?

I love this smilie :firefox:

Guest elodie7542

I'm a new user so theres something I don't understand.I'm french and I wold like to translet this program in french for a better comprehension.When I burn a dvd I can't read it ,only on my computer.

tank's to answer me.

Guest scartissue

I was wondering if it's legal to run this program in a company enviorment?

Because I really like this program and unlike nero it's free.

Guest The Nephilim

Hi, I was going to Run MP3 Gain and the Windows installer came up for CD Burner XP. So I tried to run CD Burner and it keeps running the installer program and it is asking for the CD Pro Disk which I do not have.

I tried uninstalling XP CD Pro and it keeps trying to install HOW do I uninstall CD burner XP when I do not have the MSI file it is asking for?? this is the file it is asking for CDBurnerXP Pro 3.msi" I pointed to where I downloaded the installer but Nothing is there ???

I would have read the README or Help Files but I am UNABLE to run the Program ???

The_Nephilim

Hi, I was going to Run MP3 Gain and the Windows installer came up for CD Burner XP. So I tried to run CD Burner and it keeps running the installer program and it is asking for the CD Burner Disk which I do not have.

I tried uninstalling XP CD Pro and it keeps trying to install HOW do I uninstall CD burner XP when I do not have the MSI file it is asking for?? this is the file it is asking for CDBurnerXP Pro 3.msi" I pointed to where I downloaded the installer but Nothing is there ???

I would have read the README or Help Files but I am UNABLE to run the Program ???

The_Nephilim

I just Corrected a Typo it is Asking for the disk for CD Burner XP??

Guest ddstuder2

Do you know of any software programs that will take the music out of a home produced DVD and transfure it to a music cd? Something that is not to complicated.

Thanks

Del Studer

CD Burner XP Pro supports CDFS, will the new version support UDF?

Never got a reply. (Thu Mar 01, 2007)

Never got a reply. (Thu Mar 01, 2007)

Sorry, I lost my crystal ball.

Honestly, I can't tell you anything certain about the future regarding this program.

Since you haven't found the time to clean up the post after the HTML problem, I did it for you. Quick and simple using Firefox and Xinda Here extension. Hope to see 3.5 final released soon!

Before asking a question,

1. read the helpfile (installed with CDBurnerXP)

2. read the FAQ (note that this FAQ is for ver. 3.5.x and not 3.0.116. For a 3.0.116 FAQ read the helpfile that is installed with version 3.0.116)

3. read this topic (which contains interesting information)

4. check that you have installed the latest firmware of your drive for burn-related problems

What to do before posting (flash video)

French forum

http://www.colok-traductions.com/module ... forum&f=25

Known bugs/problems

viewtopic.php?t=2639

Lots of error codes and solutions

viewtopic.php?p=6586

Cheetah CD Burner FAQ (some useful information on error messages)

http://www.cheetahburner.com/cd/faq.html

Error when launching version 3.5.x

http://cdburnerxp.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1927 (see last post for solution)

Windows does not recognise your CD drive as CD writer anymore after CDBXP has been installed

http://cdburnerxp.se/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11157

A solution for writing error 3

viewtopic.php?p=11941

Autorun CDs

http://www.ezau.com/latest/articles/autorun.shtml

Non admin users can not burn CDs

viewtopic.php?t=3503

Audio editor, audio conversion

http://cdburnerxp.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2224

I can't find any music downloads!

viewtopic.php?t=3337

What you can do on writing errors (sticky topic in "Drive Incompatibilities")

viewtopic.php?t=994

WinXP Autoplay

viewtopic.php?t=2477

Data does not show up after burning

viewtopic.php?t=1892

Error when starting the program

http://cdburnerxp.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1927

Spyware Discussion

viewtopic.php?t=212

v. 3.0.x Uninstall Error

viewtopic.php?t=2300

Guide for Copying a DVD Video

viewtopic.php?t=954

Error 339

viewtopic.php?t=2316

Boot CD for Windows XP XP2? / Creating a boot disc

viewtopic.php?t=3356

viewtopic.php?t=948

Another Boot-CD topic

viewtopic.php?t=1829

viewtopic.php?t=2143

nForce2 + Ultra DMA 2 = IDE driver problems, good results!

viewtopic.php?t=940

Silent/Unattended install

viewtopic.php?t=2106

Video Disc (VCD) (+DVD)

http://cdburnerxp.se/help/english/videodvd

BartPE plugin for CDBurnerXP Pro 3.0.116

viewtopic.php?t=1150

Problems with certain OCX-files, see last post how to register those files manually

viewtopic.php?p=4854#4854

.NET Framework discussions (note that the decision is already made)

viewtopic.php?t=1257

viewtopic.php?t=1091

Background images

viewtopic.php?p=11483

It seem that it may have a bug while ripping audio track (to mp3) when you have a lot of track, all the tracks ripped after the 51th are the same that the 51 one (if the track 51 say: I love you, all the the mp3 after the 51th will say: I love you, even if the audio track is somthing else).. It doing on the 2 audio cd I have (they have a good number of short audio track). I can ear all the tracks normaly (the 51+ ones) on a computer or a cd reader. The version of CDBurnerXP pro is the 3.0.116 and on win2k.

It a great program, I just want to inform you.

Eridalafar