Sign in to follow this  
Guest zxspectrum

Verify audio cd

Guest zxspectrum

Hi,i could not find an option to verify my audio cd after burning.Is this not implemented?Also i set up the speed to 16x and cdburnerxp finished writing in about 2 minutes.since the cd was full (like 78min or so) i expected it to finish in 4 or five minutes which leads me to think it was not using the speed i set.

Another issue...before burning the audio cd cdbxp displyed 3 options to set up a pause between tracks ...and to choose advanced settings by myself.I choosed "advanced" and i couldn't find nowhere where could i set up the pause between tracks.is this a bug? or i missed that options somehow?Please someone point me to that option if i missed it..Thanks

Also...how can i set up "CD-TEXT"?i couldn't find that either.Thanks

Also...how can i set up "CD-TEXT"?i couldn't find that either.Thanks

Another Audio Text question no one is trying to answer or help. I guess we can assume this program will not write the Text to the audio disc? I searched all over (forums, faqs, etc.) and see nothing covering thsi.