jrsampul

Members
  • Content Count

• Last visited

About jrsampul

• Rank
  1. I am running ver4.1.2.789 on an HP with (sigh) Vista. When trying to burn wav files "gapless" to an audio cd, it appeared all was well until I played the cd on three different cd players/drives. The first track was only 33 seconds long but was silent. Using the built in windows media player, I tested burning the tracks to disk - all tracks play on a cd player but they do not provide the option to go gapless. On my old computer, I am still using nero (oem lite version) that came with a burner I installed. Their method to prevent gaps required modifying a "pause" property on all but the first track but leaving the first track with a two second pause. Just wondering if the streamlined "gapless" feature in cdbxp may have added a 0 second pause to the first track that prevents my players from playing it. I looked through the FAQ page and other online pages and links but this was the only place I found that had a similar problem to mine. For me, the program looks like a keeper mainly since it provides the gapless feature - live shows and old LPs/78s. I am sure I will discover other features to use later. Thanks so much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.