Sign in to follow this  
RandomSF

[C] Update compilation does not work

I have saved a compilation which includes a file that is renamed in the destination. Then I close CDBurnerXP and rebuild the files in the compilation. Re-opening the compilation shows the previous Date and Time and the wrong file size. I have a second compilation where I do not change the name and the same problem occurs. In Data Options, I have 'After opening a compilation, update it automatically' checked. I also try updating manually. Nothing brings the correct Time, Date, or Size across and the finished ISO has the wrong files.

I've tried this in v4.2.4.1300 and 4.2.4.1322, with the same result.

This works with other CD burning softwares, so I think there is a problem here.

CDBurnerXP does not save files along with the compilation. So it will only show or burn what is currently present on your hard drive. Please check from where CDBurnerXP is loading the files, I don't think that there is something wrong with this feature.

What you describe is what I would like to see, but is not what I do see.

I've just tried this again on another computer.

• Create a text file
    Add it to a new compilation
    Save the compilation
    Close CDBurnerXP
    Change the text file, which now has a new date and size
    Open the compilation
    It still shows the old date and size
    Update the compilation
    It still shows the old date and size

I would think that updating the compilation, or having that option set in Data Options, would cause the size and time information to be updated. Or am I wrong in my thinking?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.