Sign in to follow this  
razzydaz

Install issues

I have tried to download and install on my new computer 3 times so far. It seems like it is running and installing correctly, and during the install, I get english prompts, however, when the program launches it is in spanish. I have tried editing the settings for the language, but english isn't in the list.

I also tried downloading from cnet.com the last time, but it still launches in Spanish. I know a few words in spanish, but not enought

to be able to use in spanish.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

At first I thought it was because it was misdirecting me to the cdburnerxp.se which I assume is for the spanish language version, but it did the same from the download from cnet. :o

I tried searching the faq, and I can't find that this has been an issue previously. In fact it looks like others have been waiting for and looking for a spanish translation....