Sign in to follow this  
Guest THZ

Multisession Data-DVD's being finalized unintentionally

Guest THZ

Hello

I often have a problem with burning Multisession Data-DVD's: when I continue a session, and want to burn it without finalizing, it's being finalized anyway! Next time when I want to continue the multisession, I see that the DVD is already finalized! This happens although I did choose NOT to finalize the disc!

Another problem is that often all the file names I burn onto Data-DVD are burned with letters in CAPITAL LETTERS, for example: Setup.exe on my harddisk, and after burning it is on the DVD as SETUP.EXE, but I opened a different topic for this problem.

What happens?

Guest Scaver

I have the same problems.

But I also have the problem that after this unintentionally finalization, some folders are empty in explorer.

But with tools like ISOBuster I can see the missing files and can copy them to my harddrive.

It can not be a problem with the DVD because I have tried some different ones from different manufacturers.

Guest Moongooze

Is there no one who know this problem. I have the same one and need a fix or I will choose another burning software.