Sign in to follow this  
floele

Drag & Drop facility

I have just seen your program and it is quite good.

However the " format " disc and drag & drop but do not finalise the disc for later removing or adding files as in Easy Cd Writer/Nero seems to be missing, in favour of single session and finalising discs after "drag and drop".

Thus as on CDRWs they cannot have files added / removed later ....am I incorrect ?

quote:
Originally posted by Tweakfiend

However the " format " disc and drag & drop but do not finalise the disc for later removing or adding files as in Easy Cd Writer/Nero seems to be missing

id="quote">

id="quote">

If you want to finalize the disc, activate this option at the burning window.

quote:
Originally posted by Tweakfiend

Thus as on CDRWs they cannot have files added / removed later ....am I incorrect ?

id="quote">

id="quote">

No, you can't delete files later, you can only earse the full disk or use an earlier session. However, you can ADD files after burning if you didn't finalize the disc.

Hello,

On the subject of adding files. I am trying to add files to a burnt CD. I start with a fresh CD and add one file no problem. I then select another file to add to the CD and burn, but this file overwrites the previous file I had already burnt.

I now have only one file visable, but the disk space has been used as if both files are there.

In simplistic terms; how can I burn a session and then go back and burn another session, without overwriting the first session [?]

Regards

Hippo

You have to use the session tools: Click on thelast session in the session view and click on add session (in session tools). Then add your files.

I already made a suggestion to improve that mutlisession burning, but they don't want [|)]

quote:Originally posted by Ledyba

You have to use the session tools: Click on thelast session in the session view and click on add session (in session tools). Then add your files.

I already made a suggestion to improve that mutlisession burning, but they don't want [|)]

id="quote">

id="quote">