Sign in to follow this  
tom799

[C] New feature request - just remove something

Hello to all guys, developers and users,

recently I've moved from Nero to CDBurnerXP and I'm delighted with it, but something is annoying me very much:

when burning multiple copies of the same disc I have to click every single time that annoying OK button which

jumps out after successful burn.

Suggestions: Ok disappears automatically after next disc is inserted, without need to click it, and it jumps out

only when last disc is done.

Another thing confuses me, I'm burning with Pioneer's PATA and SATA series DVR-116 and DVR-216 burners.

Two of them are internally mounted, and one (PATA) is located in USB case. This USB writer takes whole eternity

to burn DVD at any speed (4.3GB takes 13 minutes at 12x speed), which isn't case with internal drives.

Nero wasn't making any difference between them.

I'm using only Verbatim discs.

For now, everything else seems to be OK, remove that annoying OK and I would love to donate.

Thanks,

Tom

That is interesting; one user ask something (in this case to remove something useful about nobody complained) and you jump in to remove it in the next version. On the other hand zilions of users aksed for fixing the bad UDF tag and nothing happens for years.

Eugen

That is interesting; one user ask something (in this case to remove something useful about nobody complained) and you jump in to remove it in the next version. On the other hand zilions of users aksed for fixing the bad UDF tag and nothing happens for years.

Eugen

If you have ever burned series of same disc copy what is my daily issue, you would see how annoying this is.

I'm unfortunately unable to see that whole benefit of clicking 30 times "OK, burned succesfully".

On the other hand, if you're waiting for years for something to be fixed, maybe it's time for you to move away and stick with something that will please you in total. Nero, perhaps? Oh wait, I have to pay for it......

Tom