floele

Would like to translate?

is there already a german translation for v3.0.109? otherwise i'd like to translate it (email me cdburnerxp.se (a-t) sezz.at)

Ist deine e-mail adresse also "cdburnerxp.se @ sezz.at"? Kommt mir ein bisschen komisch vor...naja, auf jeden Fall werde ich mich bei der deutschen Übersetzung um große Teile auch selbst kümmern, je nach dem wie viel das wird, kann man das aber eventuell auch aufteilen.

I would like to make a Ukrainian translation (as I sort of know the guys who also wanted to and they seem to be very busy :wink: ). My e-mail is: mili @ ukr.net

Guest MototheT

I would like to translate to dutch, if this hasn't been done already.

Flo, you can email (or msn) me sdmds at hotmail dot com

i'm a new user since yesterday, i already love the program! i only miss the cd text, but i guess it's coming in a later version

Flo, would you be so kind to send me my password again. I've lost it and now I can't upload translated files. And how should I upload them? Should I replace those files which are in the folder? Can I upload only some of them first just to see if everything's ok?

I'm as always very sorry for asking stupid questions :) . But you should also have some fun (while reading them :D ).

P.S. It looks like I'll have to translate the program as well. Vitalis is busy as always (maybe flirting with some girls on other forums, I hope he won't read this :D ).

P.P.S. Flo, thanks fot letting us talk about our problems, people must know about them.

Flo, would you be so kind to send me my password again.

I will do.

I've lost it and now I can't upload translated files. And how should I upload them? Should I replace those files which are in the folder? Can I upload only some of them first just to see if everything's ok?

I'm as always very sorry for asking stupid questions :)

Yep, quite stupid since you do not have to upload files at all anymore :D

Have a look at translators forum, there you can find further information.

But you should also have some fun (while reading them :D ).

You can't imagine how annoying that is if you read the same (stupid) questions again and again...I don't mean your questions by that though.

P.S. It looks like I'll have to translate the program as well. Vitalis is busy as always (maybe flirting with some girls on other forums, I hope he won't read this :D ).

P.P.S. Flo, thanks fot letting us talk about our problems, people must know about them.

Program translations will take some time, currently we have to fix some important bugs.

Yep, quite stupid since you do not have to upload files at all anymore :D

Have a look at translators forum, there you can find further information.

Quite even more stupid since I can't find that information. You make me feel like an idiot :(