floele

Would like to translate?

The status for italian translation?

I want to be a translator, i've seen some imperfection in alpha release....

translation is not complete!

I liked .NET version very much, only thing which is missing from 3.0 is Option "Start with the last compilation type". I usually use File CD/DVD 99 times out of 100.

I registered to Translators group and my membership is pending.

I would translate program to Lithuanian. 8)

Hi there!

CD Burner is the best burning program I ever tried. Congratulations!

If you need any help translating to German or to English or testing these languages - just let me know via eMail: bruehe [at] yahoo [dot] de

I already applied for the translator-group.

Hi guys! My name is Tinel and I'm from Romania. I am available for a translation of CDBurningXP in Romanian, wich I can do it in just few days, and that is because I need it myself for installing your software to friends who don't have any comun with english :) (I'm ready to do a translation for the 3.0.116 version right now). I've tried CDBurningXP yesterday and I discovered that is a great software, especially I appreciate the ready-to-use abillity for non-expert users. So, I become a big fan of you guys! Keep up this nice job :)

PS

I have very good knowledge of computer hardware and I am very familiar with CD/DVD burning software.

My e-mail is: ascor_i_am[at]yahoo[dot]com

I want to start the job as soon as possible.

I can do the translation for Norwegian Bokmål (nb-no). I am a native Norwegian living in Norway.

Being a developer myself, I have created several multi-language applications and documentation.

Hi!

Since there were no new posts on the progress of Slovenian translation (last post was on Wed, Jan 26, 2005), I've decided to do a complete translation myself. It has been fully updated to version 4.0.022.370 and it is ready for upload, if there is no problem regarding it.

Hello,

you dropped the translations for Slovenian out of current release. I would like to take over the work of translating to Slovenian. Don't worry about my english, I know what I'm doing :lol:

So please PM me the details!

Regards